Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Playlist - August 3, 2010

Sons of the Pioneers
When Roundup Time is Over
Here Dem Bells
Giddyap Napoleon
Aint We Crazy
Side Walk Waltz
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys - On Stage (September, 1958)
Introduction
South
The Kind of Love I Can't Forget
In the Mood
It's the Bottle Talking
In the Middle - Charlie Wiggs
Six Days on the Road - Dave Dudley
Truck Driver's Lament - Jimmy Dollar

Jim Reeves
Four Walls
Waitin for a Train
Each Time You Leave
Yonder Comes a Sucker
Merle Travis
Nine Pound Hammer
No Vacancy
16 Tons
Webb Pierce
There Stands the Glass
More and More
Honky Tonk Song
Slim Whitman
I Love You Because
Indian Love Call
Louvin Brothers
Plenty of Everything but You
I'm Changing the Words to My Love Song
I Wish You Knew
Are You Washed in the Blood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home