Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 29, 2010

Tex Ritter - I Dreamed of Hillbilly Heaven
Red Foley - Chattanooga Shoeshine Boy
Wayne Raney - Why Don't You Haul Off and Love Me?
Moon Mulligan - I'll Sail My Ship Alone
Merle Travis - Dark as a Dungeon, Cincinnati Lou, Dance of the Golden Rod, Fat Gal, Re-Enlistment Blues
Jimmy Wakely - One Has My Name
Billy Whelan - At the End of a Long Lonely Day, I Dreamed of an Old Love Affair, The Letter Edged in Black, Many Tears Ago, Anytime, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
Slim Whitman - More Than Yesterday, I'd Trade All of My Tomorrows
Cowboy Copas - Tragic Romance, It's Wrong to Love You but I Do, Hang Man's Boogie
Janis Martin - Love and Kisses, Love Me Love Cha Cha Cha, Two Long Years
Easy Adams - I Had Someone Else Before I Had You
Jerry Irby - Trouble in Mind
Faron Young - Wine Me Up, She Went a Little Bit Farther
Carl Smith - Wabash Cannon Ball, The Great Speckled Bird, Pins and Needles

Be Sure to Tune-In to the Cowboy Copas feature on July 13th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home