Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Playlist - February 16, 2010

Eddy Arnold Show
Cattle Call/Columbus Stockade Blues
You Only Want Me When You're Lonely
A Petal from a Faded Rose
What a Fool I Was
You Sang My Love Song to Somebody Else
Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes
Kentucky Waltz
I Couldn't Believe It Was True
Who at the Door Is Standing
I'm Po Folks All the Time
Waltz of the Wind
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
The Girl I Left Behind
Straighten Up and Fly Right
Little Betty Brown
Nobody's Sweetheart Now
Blackout Blues
Floyd Tillman
I'm Checking Out on You
There's Blood on the Moon Tonight
Daisy Mae
Drivin' Nails in My Coffin
Each Night at Nine
Homer and Jethro
Keep Them Cold Icy Fingers Off Me
Boll Weevel No 2
High Geared Daddy
Dig Me a Grave in Missouri
Tennessee, Tennessee
Herbie Remington
Deep Beat
Slush Pump
Boot Heel Drag
Sons of the Pioneers
Cool Water
The Timber Trail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home