Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playlist - April 20, 2010

Saturday Night Grand Ole Opry
------------------------------------------------
Tommy Jackson - Bitter Creek Breakdown (theme)
Kitty Wells - How Can I Believe You
Roy Drusky - Must It Be Me
Bill Anderson - Flowing Waters and Shifting Sands
Tompall and the Glaser Brothers - Words Come Easy
Jimmy Newman - Just One More Night (With You)
Ernest Tubb - It Happened When I Really Needed You
Patsy Cline - Lovin' In Vain
Bill Monroe - Thinking About You
Johnny and Jack - Love Problems
Billy Garmmer - Living On Love
The Wilburn Brothers - Which One Will It Be
Roy Acuff and the Smoky Mountain Boys - I Like Mountain Music
Tommy Jackson - Fiddler's Dream (theme)
------------------------------------------------

T Texas Tyler
T Texas Blues
You Neary Lose Your Mind
I Hung My Head and Cried
Eddy Arnold
Cattle Call
Molly Darling
Tommy Collins
Those Old Love Letters
You Oughta See Pickles Now
Kitty Wells
Makin Believe
Release Me
Patsy Cline
Stop, Look, and Listen
Shoes
Conway Twitty - Ever Since You Went Away

Zeke Clements
Stranger in My Life
Don't Be Ashamed to Pray
Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home