Thursday, July 08, 2010

July 6, 2010

Ring of Fire-Johnny Cash
Don't Fall Asleep at the Wheel-Ferlin Husky
Can the Circle Be Unbroken-The Carter Family
Great Speckled Bird-Roy Acuff
After the Sunrise-The Chuck Wagon Gang
You Are My Sunshine-Gene Autry
I Want to be a Cowboy's Sweetheart-Patsy Montana and the Prairie Ramblers

From the Bristol Recording Sessions of 1927:
I Want to Go Where Jesus Is-Ernest Phipps and His Holiness Quartet
Midnight on the Stormy Deep-E. Stoneman, Miss I. Frost, E. Dunford
Wandering Boy-The Carter Family
To the Work-Alfred G. Karnes
Black-Eyed Susie-J.P. Nestor
A Passing Policeman-Johnson Brothers
Tell Mother I Will Meet Her-E. Stoneman, K. Brewer, M. Mooney
Single Girl, Married Girl-The Carter Family
Pot Licker Blues-El Watson
The Longest Train I Ever Saw-Tenneva Ramblers

Come Share the Sunshine with Me-Hank Lonklin
A Year of Time
Could You
Paper Face
I Could Call You Darling

Partners of the Saddle-Rex Allen
She Buckaroo, ft. Bonnie Allen
Heading for the Open Range

Wandering-Webb Pierce
Back Street Affair
It's Been So Long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home