Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 24, 2010

Jim Reeves
Red Eyed & Rowdy
Beating on the Ding Dong
The Wilder Your Heart Beats The Sweeter You Love
Most of the Time
When Two Worlds Collide
Yonder Comes a Sucker
I Fall to Pieces (with Patsy Cline)

Patsy Cline
A Church A Courtroom then Goodbye
I've Loved & Lost Again

Kitty Wells
You've Left Your Mark on Me
It's All Over (But the Crying)

Bill Anderson
Still
Think I'll Go Somewhere and Cry Myself to Sleep
Talking to the Wall

Lefty Frizell
Always Late (with Your Kisses)

Claude Casey & The Pine State Playboys
All I Do is Dream of You
Hottest Little Baby in Town

The Carter Family with Special Guest Johnny Cash
Lonesome Valley
Worried Man

Billie Jo Spears
Mr. Walker it's All Over

The Delmore Brothers
Kentucky Mountain

The Delmore Brothers with Wayne Raney
Mississippi Shore
Sand Mountain Blues

Wayne Raney with the Delmore Brothers
The Roosters are Crowing
Lost John Boogie
I've Done Sold my Soul
You Better Treat Your Man Right

Wayne Raney
Powerful Love
Mama (Don't You Remember When You Were Young)
We Need a lot More of Jesus (and a lot Less Rock and Roll)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home