Thursday, September 16, 2010

Roy Acuff and Hank Williams Birthday Broadcast - September 14, 2010

Roy Acuff
Beautiful Brown Eyes
Jolie Blon
Lights in the Valley
Cindy
Not a Word from Home
Mother's Not Dead
Tramp on the Street
Leather Bridges
Sunshine Special
Is it Love or is it Lies?
I Closed my Heart's Door
Yes Sir, That's My Baby (Vocals: Red Jones)
Red Lips (Vocals: Red Jones)
Steamboat Whistle Blues (Vocals: Red Jones)
Weary River
Muleskinner Blues

Hank Williams
The Battle of Armageddon
I'm Satisfied With You
Roly Poly
Rootie Tootie
I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive
I'll be a Bachelor Til I De
A Mansion on the Hill
Move it on Over
On the Banks of Old Ponchatrain
Fly Trouble
Alabama Waltz
Calling You
You Broke Your Own Heart
Pan American
California Zephyr
Too Many Parties and Too Many Pals
At the First Fall of Snow
Angels of Death


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home