Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Playlist - August 5, 2008

Elton Britt
I Hung Down My Head and Cried
Someday
Chime Bells
Grandfather's Clock
Lorelei
There's a Star Stangled Banner Waving Somewhere
Rosalie Allen
Columbus Stockade Blues
My Adobe Hacienda
Jealous Heart
Ding Dong Polka
Your Cheatin' Heart
Delmore Brothers
Back to Birmingham
Will You Be Lonesome Too?
I Now Have a Bugle to Play
Baby Girl
Honey, I'm Ramblin' Away
Wilf Carter (Montana Slim)
Ol' Lonely
You'll Be Sorry You Turned Me Down
It's Hard to Forget You
The Midnight Train
I'm Gonna Tear Down the Mailbox
(There's a) Bluebird on Your Windowsill
Hank Snow
The Southern Cannonball
Let Me Go, Lover
When Mexican Joe Met Jole Blon
Trouble, Trouble, Trouble
My Sweet Texas Blue Bonnet Queen
You Broke the Chain That Held Our Hearts
Patsy Cline - Blue Moon of Kentucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home