Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Playlist - June 3, 2008 - Eddy Arnold

Remembering Eddy Arnold (5/15/1918-5/8/2008)

The Eddy Arnold Show
Cattle Call
Prisoner's Song
Molly Darling
Further and Further Apart
Tear Stains on Your Letter
Drift Wood on the River
Little Angel with the Dirty Face
Cool Water
That Little Boy of Mine
Lily of the Valley
Then I turned and Walked Slowly Away

The Lovebug Itch
Behind the Clouds
Kentucky Waltz
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
What a Fool I Was
Texarkana Baby
Bouquet of Roses
There's Not a Thing I Wouldn't Do For You
I've Got Other Fish to Fry

The Eddy Arnold Show
Cattle Call
Columbus Stockade Blues
You Only Want Me When You're Lonely
Petal From a Faded Rose
What a Fool I Was
You Sang My Love Song to Somebody Else
I'm Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes
Kentucky Waltz
I Couldn't Believe It Was True
Who at My Door is Standing
Po' Folks All Their Time
Waltz of the Wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home