Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Playlist - July 22, 2008

Country Music Time - Program 181 - Red Sovine
Theme: I'm Gonna Ride Your Little Red Wagon
Class of '49
Phantom 309
Before Charlie Gets Home
I Know You're Married, But I Love You Still
Country Music Time - Program 936 - Ferlin Husky
Money Greases the Wheel
Gone
Wings of a Dove
Country Music Time - Program 173 - Charlie Louvin
Theme: See the Big Man Cry
Here's a Toast to Mama
Turn Around
Why Have You Been Gone So Long
When I Stop Dreaming
Lefty Frizzell
I Love You a Thousand Ways
If You've Got the Money, I've Got the Time
Shine, Shave, Shower (It's Saturday)
Cold Feet
Don't Think it Ain't Been Fun Dear
Hank Snow
(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
Ninety Miles an Hour (Down a Dead End Street)
Within This Broken Heart of Mine
Webb Pierce
Sneakin' All Around
Why Baby Why
Even Tho'
California Blues (Blue Yodel #4)
Ted Daffan and His Texans - Born to Lose
Roy Acuff and His Smokey Mountain Boys - I Saw the Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home