Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Playlist - July 8, 2008

Spade Cooley - Transcribed from The Spade Cooley Show (TV)
Swingin' the Devil's Dream
Wabash Cannonball
Skater's Waltz
Perdido
Pale Moon
The Campbell's Are Coming

Willis Brothers
Warm Beer and a Cold, Cold Woman
If I Should Need You
Country Kisses
I Know You'll Never Change
Slow Horses - Fast Women
You're the Worm that Used to Be the Apple of My Eye

Cowboy Copas
Filipino Baby
Tragic Romance
Cope's Wild Flower
There'll Come a Time
Sunny Tennessee
Tis Sweet to Be Remembered

Wilburn Borthers
I Don't Love You Any More
Crazy Arms
I Dreamed of an Old Love Affair
I Don't Care
I Wonder Where You Are Tonight

Louvin Brothers
I Know What You're Talking About
Broad Minded
From Mother's Arm to Korea
I Love God's Way of Living
No One to Sing for Me
Wait a Little Longer Please Jesus
The Great Atomic Power

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home