Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Playlist - July 29, 2008

The Kitty Wells Show
Intro: Sugar in the Gourd - Tommy Jackson
You Left Your Mark on Me - Kitty Wells
It's All Over (but the Crying) - Kitty Wells
These Boots Are Made for Walking - Paul Yandell
Lonely Street - Bill Phillips
Act Naturally - Bobby Wright
Don't Give Up the Ship - Johnny Wright

Lefty Frizzell
My Baby's Just Like Money
Look What Thoughts Will Do
You Want Everything But Me
I Want to Be With You Always

Ernest Tubb
Low and Lonely
Let Me Smile
Frankie and Johnny
You're Breaking My Heart

Bristol Sessions
Carter Family - Single Girl, Married Girl
Jimmie Rodgers - Sleep, Baby, Sleep
Tenneva Ramblers - The Longest Train I Ever Saw
Alfred G. Karnes - I Am Bound for the Promised Land

Hank Williams
Ramblin' Man
Just Waitin'
I'd Still Want You
Everything's Ok
I'm Going Home
Half as Much

Hank Penny
Sweet Talkin' Mama
Hesitation Blues
Flamin Mamie
Tobacco State Swing

Wayne Raney - Beatin' Round the Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home