Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Playlist for July 1, 2008 - Ride 'em Cowboy

Hank Williams
Cool Water
Ramblin Man
Tex Ritter
Get Along Little Dogie
Thirty-three Years in Prison
Lady Killin' Cowboy
Johnny Bond
Red River Valley
At Mail Call Today
Ridin' Down to Santa Fe
Ten Years
Gene Autry - Back in the Saddle Again

The Cass County Boys
See That You're Born in Texas
Cucamonga
Twilight on the Trail
Rex Allen
Streets of Laredo
I'll Go Ridin' Down That Texas Trail
Nowhere to Go
Cowboy's Heaven
Sons of the Pioneers
Springtime on the Range
The West is in My Soul
South of Santa Fe
My Old Pal, Pal of Mine
Tumblin' Tumbleweeds
Mexicali Rose
Riders in the Sky
Gene Autry
I'm Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes
Listen to the Rhythm of the Range
The Yellow Rose of Texas
Deep in the Heart of Texas
You Are My Sunshine
Hank Snow - My Sweet Texas Blue Bonnet Queen
Roy Rogers - Don't Fence Me In

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home