Friday, April 18, 2008

Playlist for April 8, 2008 - Louisiana Hayride

A 'ride in the hay' celebrating the 60th birthday of the Louisiana Hayride (4/3/48).

All LIVE recordings from the Hayride on KWKH.

Texas Hambone Blues- Hank Snow
Gonna Tie One on Tonight- Wilburn Bros.
Slowly- Webb Pierce
Go Back You Fool- Faron Young
Foggy River- Red Foley
Give My Love to Rose- Johnny Cash
Color of the Blues- George Jones
It's Been So Long- Webb Pierce
The Race Is On- George Jones
My Filipino Rose- Hank Snow
I Don't Care- Webb Pierce
Five Feet High & Rising- Johnny Cash
Am I Losing You- Jim Reeves
Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young- Faron Young

Johnny Horton:
Honky Tonk Man
One Woman Man
My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
When It's Springtime in Alaska

Baby Let's Play House- Elvis Presley
When Luther Played the Boogie- Johnny Cash
Water Baby Blues- Lucky Bob Davis
Big City Girls- Nat Stuckey
Oh, Lonesome Me- Bob Luman
Sugar Sweet- David Houston
Hound Dog- Elvis Presley

June Carter:
Wildwood Flower
Bury Me Under the Weeping Willow
It Ain't Me, Babe

You Gotta Be My Baby- George Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home