Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Playlist - May 8, 2007

The Carter Family on Border Radio
Keep on the Sunny Side/When Our Lord Shall Come Again
Who's That Knocking
Old Ladies' Home
One Little Word
Chinese Breakdown
I Wouldn't Mind Dying
The Last Letter
I Cannot Be Your Sweetheart
Honey Babe
I'm Sitting on Top of the World
Broken Engagement
There'll Be Joy Joy Joy
Cyclone of Rye Cove
Why There's a Tear in My Eye
Carter Family - Bristol Session Recordings
The Wandering Boy
Single Girl, Married Girl
Bury Me Under the Weeping Willow
Big Slim
What Is Life Without Love
Billy Venero
Jole Blon
New Birmingham Jail
Footprints in the Snow
Sunny Side of the Mountain
Hank Snow
The Golden Rocket
Rhumba Boogie
My Sweet Texas Blue Bonnet Queen
You Broke the Chains that Held Our Hearts
The Texas Cowboy
The Gal Who Invented Kissin'
We'll Never Say Goodbye, Just So Long
Can't Have You Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home