Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Playlist - April 3, 2007

Hank Williams
Lost Highway
I'm a Long Gone Daddy
Moanin the Blues
Please Make Up Your Mind
Ramblin Man
My Bucket's Got a Hole in It
Red Sovine and Webb Pierce - Why, Baby, Why
Tommy Collins - You Better Not Do That
Johnny Horton - I'm a One Woman Man
Lefty Frizzell - Give Me More, More, More (of Your Kisses)
Johnny Cash - There You Go
Vernon Dalhart - The Prisoner's Song
Jimmie Rodgers - Waiting for a Train
Jimmie Rodgers - Muleskinner's Blues

Roy Acuff
Blue Eyee Cryin in the Rain
Freight Train Blues
Low and Lonely
Pins and Needles (in My Heart)
Wabash Cannonball

Arthur 'Guitar' Smith
Who Shot
Maggie Blues on Guitar
Don't Look for Trouble
I'm Only Telling You (What They Told Me)
I'm Afraid of Wimmin'

Carl Smith - Me and My Broken Heart
George Morgan - Stranger in the Night
Ray Price - I Lost the Only Love I Knew
Molly O'Day and the Cumberland Mtn Folk - Singing Waterfall
Hank Snow - (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home