Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Playlist - April 10, 2007

Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys
Fat Boy Rag
The Knid of Love I Can't Forget
Hometown Stomp
Misery (feat. Tommy Duncan)
Deep Water (feat. Tommy Duncan)
Bubbles in My Beer (feat. Tommy Duncan)
Merle Travis
Nine Pound Hammer
So Round, So Firm, So Fully Packed
Blues Stay Away from Me
Too Much Sugar for a Dime
I'll See You in My Dreams
Eddy Arnold
It's a Sin
Eddy's Song
I Tied a Little String Around My Finger
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
To the Last Beat of My Heart
Tommy Hill - The Life that I'm Living
Slim Whitman - Rose Marie
Jim Reeves - The I'll Stop Loving You
Johnny Horton - All for the Love of a Girl
Jimmy & Johnny - Can't You, Won't You
Jim Reeves - Drinking Tequila
Jimmy Newman - Diggy Liggy Lo
Moon Mullican - Good Deal Lucille
Hank Snow - I've Been Everywhere
Patsy Montana - I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart
Hank Williams - A House of Gold
Faron Young - Live Fast, Love Hard, and Die Young
Johnny Horton - Honky Tonk Man
Hank Penny - Tobacco State Swing
Roy Acuff - Great Speckled Bird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home