Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Playlist - December 12, 2006

Hank Williams
Honky-Tonkin
I'm a Long Gone Daddy
Please Don't Let Me Love You
Please Make up Your Mind
I Can't Help it if I'm Still in Love with You
Honky Tonk Blues
Cold Cold Heart
Long Gone Lonesome Blues
Weary Blues from Waitin


Ernest Tubb & his Texas Troubadours - Midnight Jamboree
Ernest Tubb - Walking the Floor Over You
Ernest Tubb - The Same as Me
Wilburn Bros - I Only Meant to Borrow (not to Steal)
Jerry Hanlon - Boy with a Future
Ernest Tubb - I Hate to See You Go
Kitty Wells - The Hands You're Holding Now
Buddy Emmons - Rose City Chimes
Ernest Tubb - I'm Sorry Now
Linda Flanagan - Pass Me By
Webb Pierce - Sweet Lips
Ernest Tubb - I Want You to Know I Love You
Patsy Cline - Shoes
Ernest Tubb - It is no Secret


Moon Mullican
Jole Blon
Wabash Cannonball
I Was Sorta Wonderin

Bill Monroe & his Blue Grass Boys - Orange Blossom Special
Elton Britt- There's a Star-Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere
Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water
Hank Snow - I'm Moving On
Blue Sky Boys - Sunny Side of Life
Ernest Tubb - Blue Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home