Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Playlist - April 17, 2007

Delmore Brothers
50 Miles to Travel
Blues Stay Away from Me
Shame on Me
Barnyard Blues
Alfred G. Karnes - I Am Bound for the Promised Land

Ernest Tubb (Live 1965)
Drivin' Nails in My Coffin
I Love You Because
There's a Little Bit of Everything in Texas
Blue Eyed Elaine
Slipping Around
Mississippi Gal
I'll Take a Back Seat for You
Ray Price - Crazy Arms
Marty Robbins - A White Sport Coat
Johnny Bond - Ten Little Bottles
Al Dexter - Wine, Women, and Song
Patsy Montana - I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart
Red Foley - Hillbilly Fever
Red Foley - Freight Train Boogie
Hank Williams - Half as Much
Lefty Frizzell - If You've Got the Money, I've Got the Time
Spade Cooley - Shame on You
Bim Slim - Footprints in the Snow
Jimmie Rodgers - Blue Yodel
Jimmie Rodgers - In the Jailhouse Now
Tex Ritter - Deck of Cards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home