Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Playlist 11/14

Playlist 11/14

Oklahoma Hills - Ramblin' Jack Elliott
Sing Cowboy Sing - Tex Ritter
Git Along, Little Dogies - Tex Ritter
Bill the Barfly - Tex Ritter
The Oregon Trail - Tex Ritter
Cigareets, Whusky and Wild Women - Sons of the Pioneers
You Don't Know What Lonesome Is - Sons of the Pioneers
Too High, Too Wide, Too Low - Sons of the Pioneers
(Take Me Back to My) Boots and Saddle - Gene Autry
Melody Ranch Radio Program (excerpt), 1953 - Gene Autry
New Freight Train Blues - Elton Britt
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Elton Britt
Mockingbird Hill - Elton Britt
I Almost Lost My Mind (feat. Jerry Byrd, Chet Atkins) - Elton Britt
When Payday Rolls Around - Sons of the Pioneers
Warm Red Wine - Ernest Tubb
I Wonder If She Waits For Me Tonight - Sons of the Pioneers
Ne Ha Nee - Sons of the Pioneers
The Howlin' Pup - Sons of the Pioneers
Rocky Mountain Express - Sons of the Pioneers
I'm Wasting My Tears on You - Ernest Tubb
Ten Years - Ernest Tubb
I Get the Blues When It Rains - Elton Britt
Candy Kisses - Elton Britt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home