Tuesday, June 07, 2011

June 7, 2011

Johnny Bond Birthday Set
-Ten Little Bottles
-Ragged But Right
-The Ballad of Bugle Bill
-A Way of Life
-Alabam (with Cowboy Copas)
-Swinging Doors
-I Wanna Raise Cain Tonight
-They Got Me
-Glad Rags
-Figure 8 Race
-Silver on the Sage
-Back in the Saddle
-Hot Rod Lincoln

Texas Ruby
-Shanty Street
-Bye Bye Doce Jonce

Molly O'Day - Goin Home on the Morning Train

Patsy Cline - There He Goes

The Davis Sisters
-I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know About Him
-Gotta Get Goin

Minne Pearl - How to Get a Man

Patsy Montana
-Cowboy's Sweetheart
-Wabash Cannonball

Melba Montgomery
-Since I've Known You
-What Makes You Think I Still Miss Him
-Happy You Lonesome Me
-I Already Know

Rose Maphis
-I've Come to Take You Home
-I'm Just as Close as the Phone

Pattie Page - Almost Persuaded

Cathy Copas with Johnny Bond - Family Man

Lulu Belle Watson - Sunset Years of My Life

Marion Worth - Shake Me I Rattle (Squeeze Me I Cry)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home