Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playlist 4/5/11

The Louisiana Hayride
The Bailes Brothers
Whiskey is the Devil (in liquid form)
My Heart Echoes
King Sacred Quartet
Turn Your Radio On
Hank Williams
Move it On Over
On the Banks of the Old Pontchartrain
Johnnie and Jack Sing Tommy Kitty
Zeke Clements
Brown's Ferry Boogie

Country Music on the Radio, Original Broadcast from 1954
I'm Walking the Dog-Webb Pierce
I Gave my Wedding Dress Away-Kitty Wells
Hoedown-Tommy Jackson
Leaning on the Everlasting Arms-Webb Pierce and the Wilburn Brothers
Release Me-Kitty Wells
Sparkling Brown Eyes-Webb Pierce and Wilburn Brothers

Wilma Lee and Stoney Cooper and the Clinch Mountain Clan
West Virginia Polka
All on ccount
No One Now
Can You Forget?
Thirty Pieces of Silver
On the Banks of the Rivers

Midnight Jamboree (1962)
Ernest Tubb-I'm Sorry Now
Linda Flanagan-Pass Me By
Webb Pirerce-Sweet Lips
Ernest Tubb-I Want You to Know that I Love You
Patsy Cline-Shoes
Ernest Tubb-It Is Not Secret (What God Can Do)

Bristol Sessions (1927)
Resurrection: Ernest V. Stoneman and His Dixie Mountaineers
The Storms Are On the Ocean-The Carter Family
The Wreck of the Virginian-Blind Alfred Reed
Billy Grimes the Rover-Shelor Family
Standing on the Promises-Shelor Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home