Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Playlist 5/3/11

In honor of Tammy Wynette's 5/5 birthday:
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Come on Home
When There's Fire in Your Heart
Kiss Away
Take Me to Your World
Who Needs Love?
Fuzzy Wuzzy Ego
Good

Tex Ritter
My Brown Eyed Texan Rose
Take Me Back to my Boots and Saddle
The Oregon Trail
Answer to Nobody's Darling but Mine

Chris LeDoux
Them Bareback Horses
Copenhagen
Colorado
A Bull Rider
Rodeo Life
River Boat Gambler

Carl Smith
Back Up Buddy
This Orchid Means Goodbye
Loose Talk
No More Loose Talkin'
The Tall, Tall Gentleman

Ginny Wright
Lonesome Seagull (w/ Jerry Rowley)
I'm In Heaven (w/Tom Bearden)
Wonderful World (w/ T. Tommy Cutrer)
I Love You (w/ Jim Reeves)
My Chihuahua Dog

Gene Autry
Mexicali Rose
Boots and Saddle
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
You Are My Sunshine
South of the Border

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home