Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Playlist from May 10, 2011

Hank Williams

1. Honky Tonkin'

Ernest Tubb

1. I'll Get Along Somehow
2. Slippin' Around
3. Filipino Baby
4. When the World Has Turned You Down

Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys

1. Keep Knockin' (But You Can't Come In)
2. Ida Red
3. Blue Bonnet Rag
4. Got a Letter From My Kid Today

Kitty Wells

1. There's a Poison in Your Heart
2. Hey Joe
3. I Don't Claim to Be An Angel
4. Oh So Many Years (with Webb Pierce)

Grand Ole Opry Show 1954
MC. Webb Pierce


1. Webb Pierce- I'm Walking the Dog
2. Kitty Wells- I Gave My Wedding Dress Away
3. Tommy Johnson- Hoedown (No Title)
4. Webb Pierce and the Wilburn Brothers- Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
5. Kitty Wells- Release Me
6. Webb Pierce and the Wilburn Brothers- Sparkling Brown Eyes

Lefty Frizzell

1. I'm an Old, Old, Man Trying to Live While I Can
2. Forever (and Always)
3. Hearts Highway

Roy Acuff

1. Lonesome Old River Blues
2. Were You There When They Crucified My Lord?
3. Tennessee Waltz

The Carter Family

1. The Storms Are On The Ocean
2. It'll Aggravate Your Soul
3. Sinking on the Lonesome Sea
4. Can The Circle Be Unbroken
5. Kissing is a Circle
6. East Virginia Blues No. 2
7. My Texas Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home