Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Playlist - March 29, 2011

Hank Thompson - Live at the Golden Nugget
Nine Pound Hammer
She's Just a Whole Lot Like You
Have I Told You Lately that I Love You
Steel Guitar Rag
Just One Step Away
Lost Highway
A Six Pack to Go
Merle Travis
Texas Tornado
I'll See You in My Dreams
Guitar Rag
16 Tons
The Carter Family
The Hammer Song
Troublesome Waters
Milton Brown and His Brownies
Down to the O-H-I-O
I've Got the Blues for Mammy
Hesitation Blues
Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'
Johnny Horton - One Woman Man
Lefty Frizzell - Give Me More, More, More (of Your Kisses)
Webb Pierce - Slowly
Hank Snow - (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
Louvin Brothers - I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby
Slim Whitman - Indian Love Call

The Carter Family
Yesterday's Gone
Ring of Fire
He Thinks I Still Care
Ernest Tubb and the Texas Troubadors
Waltz Across Texas
It's Been So Long Darling
Mr. Jukebox
I Wonder Why Tou Said Goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home