Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29, 2011

Thanks to special host Malcolm for getting the show started with his tour-de-hobo!

Goebel Reeves-Hobo's Lullaby
Jimmie Rodgers-Hobo Bill's Last Ride
Goebel Reeves-The Hobo's Last Long Ride
Cisco Houston-Tramp, Tramp, Tramp
Goebel Reeves-The Hobo Convention
Harry McClintock-The Big Rock Candy Mountain
Hobo Spring Song
The Bum Song
Can I Sleep In Your Barn Tonight?
Bum Song #2
Hallelujah, I'm a Bum!

Bill Boyd-I'm Gonna Hop Off the Train
The Rambler's Rag
The Strawberry Roan
The Windswept Desert

Red Foley-Chattanoggie Shoe Shine Boy
Hominy Grits
Midnight
Tennessee Border

Buck Owens-Rolling In My Sweet Baby's Arms
I Know You're Married But I have Love You Still

Hank Williams-I Won't Be Home No More
Weary Blues from Wanting
I Saw the Light

Johnny Cash-I Still Miss Someone
It Ain't Me, Babe
Ballad of a Teenage Queen

Kitty Wells-It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitlyn said...

LOVED the show! I live in NYC and rented a zipcar to pick up my husband at the airport. My favorite part was the banter between Cash and June Carter before "It Ain't Me". Where can I get a copy of that recording?

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home