Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Hank Williams Kind of Evening - October 28, 2008

Honky Tonkin', October 28, 2008
All songs on our program this evening were by Hank Williams!
Honky Tonkin'
Your Cheating Heart
Kawliga
Take These Chains From My Heart
Rockin' Chair Money
Please Don't Let Me Love You
Lost Highway
I want to Live and Love Always
-Fiddle Break-
I'll Have a New Body, I'll Have a New Life
Fingers on Fire
Hank Williams' Death Notice
My Bucket's Got a Hole in It
Crazy Heart
I'll Never Get out of this World Alive
Moanin' the Blues
I Could Never Be Ashamed of You
A Mansion on a Hilltop
I Can't Get you OUt of my Mind
It just don't matter now
Cotton-Eyed Joe
Thy Burdens Are Greater than Mine
When God Comes And Gathers His Jewels
Roly Poly
Rock my Cradle Once Again
Old Country Church
Tennessee Border
I ain't Got Nothing but Time
There's a Tear in my Beer
I'm So Lonesome I could Cry
A House without Love
When the Book of Life is Read

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home