Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Playlist - October 17, 2006

Hank Williams
Honky Tonkin'
Rockin Chair Money
Please Don't Let Me Love You
Someday You'll Call My Name
Cool Water
First Year Blues
Alone & Forsaken
The Angel of Death

Health & Happiness Show (w/Audrey Williams)

Happy Rovin' Cowboy
Lost Highway
I Want to Live and Love Always
[Fiddle Instrumental] - Jerry Rivers
I'll Have a New Body, I'll Have a New Life
Fingers on Fire - Bob Mc Nett

Kitty Wells - Makin Believe
Slim Whitman - Indian Love Call
Johnny Cash - Home of the Blues
Eddy Arnold - I Really Don't Want to Know
Red Sovine & Webb Pierce - Why Baby Why
Tommy Collins - You Better Not Do That
Johnny Horton - I'm a One Woman Man
Lefty Frizzell - Give Me More, More, More (of Your Kisses)
Faron Young - Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
Jim Reeves - Mexican Joe
Louvin Bros - I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby
The Carlisles - No Help Wanted

Ray Price
Talk to Your Heart
I Know I'll Never Win Your Love Again
Invitation to the Blues
That's WHat I Get for Loving You
Crazy Arms

Floyd Tillman - I Love You so Much It Hurts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home