Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 2001

Hank Williams
  • Honky Tonkin'
Little Roy Wiggins
  • Steel Guitar Hula
  • Hawaiian Sunset
  • Honolulu Nights
  • My Tane
  • The Hilo Hattie Shake
  • 'Till We Meet Again (Aloha)
Hawkshaw Hawkins
  • It's Easy to Remember
  • The Way I Love You
  • I Got The Blues
  • I Didn't Have The Heart To Say Goodbye
  • Memories Always Linger On
  • After Yesterday
Carl Butler
  • Heartbreak Express
  • White Rose
  • String of Empties
  • No Guarantee on My Heart
  • Shake Rattle and Roll
  • I Live My Life Alone
Merle Travis
  • Texas Tornado
  • Follow Through
  • Bye Bye Blues
  • Hominy Grits
Hank Williams
  • Honky Tonk Blues
  • My Son Calls Another Man Daddy
  • Mind Your Own Business
  • Crazy Heart
  • I Saw The Light
Ferlin Husky
  • Lookin' Thru a Window
  • Good Ole Country Music is Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home