Tuesday, November 01, 2011

November 1, 2011

Hank Williams
•Honky Tonkin’
Patsy Montana
•I Want to be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart
•With a Banjo on My Knee
•Goodbye to Old Mexico
•Cowboy Rhythm
•There’s a Man That Comes to Our House
•Beaver Creek
Roy Rogers
•My Chickashay Girl
•Don’t Fence Me In
•I Wish I Had Never Met Sunshine (and Sunshine Had Never Met Me)
Gram Parsons and the Flying Burrito Brothers
•Medley from April 6, 1969—Live at the Avalon Ballroom 1969
oUndo the Right
oSomebody’s Back In Town
Tibby Edwards
•Too Proud to Wear My Name
•Try to Understand
•Just a Few More Tears
•What Has Become of You
•Mine Forever
•If You Love Me, Let Me Know It
•That’s How I was Lost
•Cry, Cry Darlin’
Kitty Wells
•It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels
•Release Me
•One By One- Duet with Red Foley
•Makin’ Believe
•As Long As I live- Duet with Red Foley
•Searching (For Someone Like You)
•I Can’t Stop Loving You
The Carter Family
•The East Virginia Blues
The Monroe Brothers
•Will The Circle Be Unbroken?
Wade Mainer and Zeke Morris
•Down in the Willow
Blue Sky Boys
•Mary of the Wind Moor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home