Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Playlist 10/27/2009

Hank Williams

-I Saw the Light
-I Can't Help it if I'm Still in Love With You
-Seaman's Blues
-The Prodigal Son
-The Cherokee Boogie


The Sons of Pioneers

-Land Beyond the Sun
-Wagons West


Lefty Frizzell

-The Life That I'm Living
-Lonely Days and Lonely Nights
-Call on Me
-Send Her Here to be Mine
-Lost Love Blues


Link Wray

-Ace of Spades
-Cross Ties
-Jack the Ripper


Roy Acuff

-Walking in my Sleep
-Weary River
-Muleskinner Blues

Jim Reeves

-Four Walls
-Guilty
-Blue Boy


Maddox Brothers & Rose

-George's Playhouse Boogie
-Midnight Train


Ray Price

-Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
-That's What I Get for Loving You
-Cold, Cold Heart
-Lil Liza Jane


Delmore Brothers

-Fifty Miles to Travel
-(When I'm Gone) Don't Talk About Me
-I Let the Freight Train Carry Me On

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

That was a great show, as usual!

Like the mixin of the rockabilly stuff.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home