Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Playlist - July 14, 2009

The Original Drifting Cowboys - Honky Tonkin (instrumental)

Maddox Brothers and Rose - On Air
(7/19/40 - KFBK)
Theme + A Cowboy Has to Yell
Let Me Ride My Pony Down the Sunset Trail
Once I Had a Darling Mother
Hold That Critter Down
I'm Talking About You
I'm Going to the Hoedown

(12/29/45 - KGDM)
Theme + Small Town Mama
Mama Please Stay Home with Me
Ernest Tubb
I'm Wasting My Tears on You
Ten Years
Low and Lonely
Let Me Smile
Frankie and Johnny
What Good Will It Do
I Walk Alone
Our Baby Boy
I'll Have to Live and Learn
I Told You So
Webb Pierce
English Sweetheart
Sweet Heart You Know I Love You So
The Darkest Hour is Just Before Dawn
It's All Between the Lines
Georgia Rag
Hawaiian Echoes
Lefty Frizell - That's Me Without You
Jess Little and Bass Slaughter - The Blues is Back Again
Jess Little and Bass Slaughter - I Must Leave You
Lou Millet - When I'm Out Honky-Tonkin With You
Jim and Johnny - I Can't Go On
Smokey Stover - That's How True My Love Is For You
Al Montgomery - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky-Tonk Angels
Lefty Frizell - Lost Love Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home