Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Playlist - August 18, 2009

Hank Williams
Your Cheatin Heart
Please Make Up Your Mind
Kaw-Liga
Take These Chains from My heart
Hey Good Lookin
Ramblin Man
I'm a Long Gone Daddy
My Sweet Love Ain't Around
The Blues Comes Around
There's a Tear in My Beer
Weary Blues from Waitin
Half as Much
Jambalaya (on the Bayou)
Lost Highway
Cold Cold Heart
Just Waitin
You're Gonna Change (or I'm Gonna Leave)
I Saw the Light
Kitty Wells
Makin Believe
We Made a Mistake (w/ Red Foley)
Cheatin's a Sin
There's Poison in Your Heart
Hey Joe
It Wasn't God Who Made Honky-Tonk Angels
I've Thought of Leaving Too
The Things I Might Have Been
(I Didn't Have to) Break Up Someone's Home
Whose Shoulder Will You Cry On?
Delmore Brothers - I Won't Be Worried Long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home