Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Playlist - January 27, 2009

Johhny and Jack Show (feat Kitty Wells)
Intro/Down South in New Prleans
Three Ways to Love You (Kitty Wells)
Sailor Man
I Want to Be Loved
Wild and Wicked World
She's No Angel (Kitty Wells)
I'm Always by Myself When I'm Alone
Sally Ann
Snow Deer
Angels Rock Me to Sleep/Closing
Light Crust Doughboys
I'll Keep on Loving You
Little Rubber Dolly
Long Long Ago
Beautiful
Congratulate Me
Bill Boyd and His Cowboy Ramblers
I Can't Tame Wild Women
Wah Hoo
River Blues
Goofus
Bob Wills
Silver Bells
Oklahoma Rag
Carolina in the Morning
Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Baby Doll
Hank Williams
(I Heard that) Lonesome Whistle
Honky Tonk Blues
Half as Much
Jambalaya (on the Bayou)
Stuart Hamblin
This Ole House
The Strawberry Roan
Indiana
Patsy Cline
I Love You Honey
Never No More
Walking After Midnight
I Don't Wanna
Let the Teardrops Fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home