Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Playlist - February 10, 2009

February 10th

Gene Autry
You Are My Sunshine
I Hang My Head and Cry
Blues Stay Away From Me
San Antonio Rose
Tears On My Pillow
Honest With Me
Battle Hymn of the Republic
The Angel Song
There'll Be Peace in the Valley (For Me)
May the God Lord Bless and Keep You
Al Stricklin- "75 Years of 'Brother' Al Stricklin"
Narration
Happy Birthday
Dark Eyes
Anytime
Al Terry
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Alabama Jubilee
I Told You So
The End of Time
Big Slim- "The Lone Cowboy"
New Birmingham Jail
Footprints in the Snow
Put My Little Shoes Away
Joe and Janette Carter
Curtains of Night
Will You Miss Me
I'm Going Home
Lonesome Blues
Farther On
Kitty and I
Hawkshaw Hawkins
I Love You a Thousand Ways
Jealous Fate
Between the Lines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home