Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Playlist - November 11, 2008

11/11
All songs by Tammy Wynette
Enough of a Woman
I'll See Him Through
I'm not mine to Give
I Stayed Long Enough
I don't want to Play House
Jackson Ain't a Very Big Place
Broadminded
Cry
The Phone Call
It's My Way
Apartment #9
Don't Come Home A-drinkin' (with loving on your mind)
He Loves Me All the Way
He Thinks I Love Him
Our Last Night Together
A Lighter Shade of Blue
Lonely Days
You Make My Skies Turn Blue
Stand By Your Man
Safe in These Lovin' Arms of Mine
Together We Stand (Divided We Fall) with David Houston
Almost Persuaded
He Loves Me all the Way
Golden Ring (with George Jones)
Even the Bad Time are Good (with George Jones)
Near You (with George Jones)
Cryin' Time (with George Jones)
I've Seen Better Days (with George Jones)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home