Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Playlist - September 4, 2007

Hank Williams - Honky Tonkin

Kitty Wells
Your Cheatin Heart
Beautiful Brown Eyes
Seven Lonely Days
Half as Much
How Far is Heaven
My Mother
Bonaparte's Retreat
Tennessee Waltz
Love or Hate
No One But You (w/Red Foley)
I'm Counting on You
Makin' Believe
We Made a Mistake (w/Red Foley)
The Life They Live in Songs
I'll Always Be Your Fraulein
Honky-Tonk Waltz
Goodbye, Mr. Brown (w/Roy Acuff)
Password
(I Didn't Have to) Break Up Someone's Home
Heartbreak U.S.A.
Hank Thompson
Oklahoma Hills
Wake Up Irene
Chills and Fever
I Keep Meeting Girls Like You
Your Name and Mine
A Fool and His Dreams
A New Deal of Love
Red Skin Gal
No Help Wanted
The Wild Side of Life
Kitty Wells
It Wasn't God Who Made Honky-Tonk Angels
Dust on the Bible
This White Circle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home