Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Playlist - June 26, 2007

Hank Williams
Honky Tonkin
Long Gone Lonesome Blues
Howlin’ at the Moon
Hank Penny
Hold the Phone
Kiss Me Honey (But Take Your Time)
Wang Wang Blues
Rabbits Don’t Get Married
No Muss, No Fuss, No Bother
Patsy Montana
I Wanna Be a Western Cowgirl
Montana Plains
I Didn’t Know the Gun Was Loaded
When I Get to Where I’m Goin’
When I Found You in Montana
T. Texas Tyler
There Ain’t Be No Doggone After Awhile
You’ll Never Break My Trusting Heart Again
Little Muss Muffet
Honky Tonk Gal
Snow on the Mountain
Red Murrell
Good Old Country Moon
The Letter I Forgot to Mail
Sitting on Top of the World
Baby Girl
Covered Wagon Rolled Right Along
Spade Cooley
All Aboard for Oklahoma
Big Chief Boogie
Hillbilly Fever
You Can’t Get the Texas Out of Me
Wagon Wheels
Ozie Waters
I Can’t Get Out of Texas in My Dreams
Tie a Saddle Around Your Troubles
Stars and Stripes on Iwo Jima

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home