Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Playlist - June 12, 2007

Hank Williams

Honky Tonkin’
Slim Whitman
Indian Love Call
Louvin Brothers
I Don’t Believe You’ve Met My Baby
Eddy Arnold
I Really Don’t Want to Know
Skeets McDonald
Don’t Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
Delmore Brothers
When It’s Summertime in a Southern Clime
I’m Mississippi Bound
Claude Casey and the Pine State Playboys
Hottest Little Baby in Town
Little Girl Go Ask Your Mama
Two Little Girls with Golden Curls
Wanda Jackson
It’s the Same Old World (Wherever You Go)
Johnnie & Jack and the Tennessee Mountain Boys with Kitty Wells
I Heard My Savior Call
How Far is Heaven
Hank Williams Will Live Forever
Precious Memories
Ernest Tubb
Don’t Trade Your Old Fashioned Sweetheart (For a Honky Tonk Queen)
Webb Pierce
I’m Happy That You Hurt Me
Jimmy C. Newman
A Fallen Star
Makin’ Believe
Hank Snow
Now and Then, There’s a Fool Such as I
Red Foley
Hillbilly Fever
New River Train
Sugar Foot Rag No. 2
Freight Train Boogie
Rockin’ Chair Money
Pinball Boogie
Maddox Brothers and Rose
Lord Take My Hand
Kiss Me Quick
Fried Potatoes
Hank Williams
Howlin’ at the Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home