Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Playlist - July 31, 2007

Hank Williams - Honky Tonkin

Jimmy Wakely - On Stage v1 (1957)
Smiles
Someday
Around the World
Swinging Sweethearts - Eddie Carver
Song of the Sierras (w/ the Three Rays)
Gonna Find Me a Bluebird (w/ the Three Rays)
(from the CBS Jimmy Wakely Show 1953-58)
Johnny Bond - Sweet Mama Tree Top Tall
Johnny Bond - Love Letters in the Sand
Tommy Duncan - Dusty Skies
Tex Williams - Nine Pound Hammer
Jimmy Wakely/Weslet Tuttle/Merle Travis - Detour
Merle Travis - (medley)

The Louvin Brothers
Katie Dear
My Brother's Will
Knoxville Girl
I Don't Want to Know What You're Talking About
Broad Minded
The First One to Love You
My Baby Came Back
In the Pines
I Wish You Knew
I Can't Say No
Plenty of Everything But You
Let Us Travel On
God Bless Her (Cause She Is My Mother)
The Great Atomic Power
Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself
I'm Changing the Words to My Love Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home