Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Playlist - September 26, 2006

Hank Snow
Rocking Alone in an Old Rocking Chair
Mother I Thank You for the Bible You Gave
Little Joe
Fool Such as I
The Rhumba Boogie
Birth of the Blues
I've Been Everywhere

Tommy Collins
Those Old Love Letters
You Oughta See Pickles Now
Boob-i-lak
Smooth Sailin'
Love-a-me S'il Vous Plait
I Always Get a Souvenir
You Better Not Do That
I Always Get a Souvenir
Untied


Marty Robbins
Tomorrow You'll Be Gone
What Made You Change Your Mind
Cryin 'Cause I Love You
I'll Go on Alone
I'm Happy 'Cause You're Hurtin'
Just in Time
Crazy Little Heart
I'll Know You're Gone
How Long Will it Be
Pretty Words
Call Me Up (and I'll Come Calling on You)
It's a Pity What Money Can Do
Why Keep Wishing (You Don't Care)
A Half-Way Chance with You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home