Friday, January 15, 2010

Playlist - January 12, 2010

Kitty Wells - There's Poison in Your Heart
Kitty Wells - Hey Joe
Rose Maddox - You've Been Talking in Your Sleep
Rose Maddox - I Wish I Was a Single Girl Again
Dolly Parton - I Don't Want to Throw Rice
Dolly Parton - Put it Off Until Tomorrow

Carter Family - Single Girl, Married Girl
Carter Family - The Wandering Boy
Loretta Lynn - In the Sweet By and By
Loretta Lynn - Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven
Lulu Belle - Be Careful Girls
Lulu Belle - Prisoner at the Bar

June Carter - He Don't Love Me Anymore
June Carter - Wildwood Flower
Kitty Wells - Makin Believe
Kitty Wells - The Things I Might Have Been
Wanda Jackson - Tears at the Grand Ole Opry
Wanda Jackson - I Cried Again

Patsy Cline - Hidin Out
Patsy Cline - In Care of the Blues
Dolly Parton - I'm in No Condition
Dolly Parton - The Company You Keep
Loretta Lynn - Keep Your Change
Loretta Lynn - Someone Before Me

Molly O'Day - The Tramp on the Street
Molly O'Day - Poor Ellen Smith
Texas Ruby - Don't Let that Man Get You Down
June Carter - Poor Old Heartsick Me
June Carter - Bury Me Under the Weeping Willow
Patsy Montana - I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home