Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Playlist - February 12, 2008 - Country Valentines

Hank Williams - Honky Tonkin
Roy Acuff - Blue Eyes Cryin in the Rain
Patsy Cline - Crazy
Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Kitty Wells - There's Poison in Your Heart

Ernest Tubb - Walking the Floor Over You
Wilburn Bros - I Know You Don't Love Me Anymore
Delmore Bros - Somebody Else's Darlin
Lefty Frizzell - I Want to Be with You Always
Hank Williams - Why Don't You Love Me

Floyd Tillman - I Love You So Much It Hurts
Hank Williams - Cold, Cold Heart
Hank Thompson - Most of All
Waylon Jennings - San Francisco Mabel Joy
Lefty Frizzell - I Love You a Thousand Ways

Marty Robbins - I Couldn't Keep from Crying
Hank Snow - (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Johnny Cash - Cry Cry Cry
Blue Ridge Corn Shuckers - Old Time Corn Shuckin'

Delmore Bros - They Say It's Sinful to Flirt
Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'
Carter Family - My Dixie Darling
Hank Snow - My Sweet Texas Blue-Bonnet Queen\

Ernest Tubb - My Hillbilly Baby
Ernest Tubb - I Know My Baby Loves Me In Her Own Peculiar Way
Lefty Frizzell - Always Late (with Your Kisses)
Johnny Cash - Give My Love to Rose
Bob Wills - Bring It on Down to My House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home