Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Playlist - January 8, 2008

Hank Williams New Year Show

Honky Tonkin - The Drifting Cowboys

Move It on Over
You're Gonna Change (or I'm Gonna Leave)
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

I Don't Care (if Tomorrow Never Comes)
Pan American
My Love for You (Has Turned to Hate)
Swing Wide Your Gate of Love

I Can't Get You Off of My Mind
I'm a Long Gone Daddy
My Sweet Love Ain't Around
The Blues Come Around
Jesus Died for Me

Lost Highway
May You Never Be Alone
Dixie Cannonball
Blue Love in My Heart
The Angel of Death

A House Without Love
When the Book of Life Is Read
You Better Keep It on Your Mind
Fool About You

They'll Never Take Her Love from Me
Nobody's Lonesome for Me
Moanin' the Blues
Cold Cold Heart

On-Air Announcement 1/1/1953 from WCKY Ohio

Tear in My Beer
Message to My Mother
The Log Train

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home