Friday, January 25, 2008

Playlist for Tuesday, January 22nd

Mishmosh, HodgePodge, Potpourri

Johnny Cash- A Boy Named Sue
Jeannie C. Riley-There Never Was a Time
Tom T. Hall- A Week in the County Jail
The Harden Trio- Tippy Toeing
Claude King- Mary's Vineyard

Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed- Cannonball Rag
Conway Twitty- That's When She Started to Stop Loving You
The Osborne Brothers- Tennessee Hound Dog
Sonny James- Young Love
Hank Snow- Miller's Cave
Mel Tillis & the Statesiders- Heart Over Mind

Wayne Raney, More Hot Boogie
-I Ain't Nothing But a Tom Cat Kitten
- Powerful Love
- Falling
- I Want a Home in Dixie
-I've Done Sold My Soul
- Lonesome Wind Blues
-The Roosters Are Crowing

Hank Snow, The Very Best of Hank Snow
-I'm Movin' On
-The Rhumba Boogie
-Let Me Go, Lover
-With This Ring I Thee Wed

Merle Haggard and the Strangers- I've Got a Yearning

Gram Parsons, Sleepless Nights
-Together Again
-Honky Tonk Women
-Grievous Angel
-Brass Buttons
-$1000 Wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home