Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Playlist - July 25, 2006

Hank Williams - Honky Tonkin'
Hank Williams - Move it on Over
Hank Williams - My Bucket's Got a Hole in It
Hank Williams - Long Gone Lonesome Blues
Hank Williams - Howlin' at the Moon
Hank Williams - Half as Much
Hank Williams - Jambalaya
Johnny Bond - Red River Valley
Johnny Bond - Birhamington Jail
Roy Acuff - Wabash Cannonball
Roy Acuff - Jole Blon
Ernest Tubb - Tomorrow Never Comes
Roy Rogers - My Chickashay Gal
Hank Locklin - Come Share the Sunshine with Me
Hank Locklin - I Could Call You Darling
Hank Locklin - Song of the Whispering Leaves
Hank Locklin - Tell Me You Love Me
Jimmie Rodgers - Blue Yodel #9
Jimmie Rodgers - My Blue-Eyed Jane
Jimmie Rodgers - The One Rose
Jimmie Rodgers - Frankie & Johnny
Charlie Louvin - I Care No More
Charlie Louvin - Don't Believe Me
Charlie Louvin - See the Big Man Cry, Mama
Hank Williams - I'd Still Want You
Hank Williams - Lovesick Blues
Louvin Brothers - The Christian Life
Bob Wills - Prosperity Special

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home